Farah Nenny Farah Nenny: Vanilla Coklat ♥

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vanilla Coklat ♥

Assalamualaikum and hi to all blogger members .
This day of Tuesday and on this night at 9 pm .
 My favorite drama of vanilla chocolate is displayed on TV3 .
I think
I'm anxious to watch the drama because drama is very sweet .
If it is my life story in a drama like that, I extremely happy .
Then , if it is my lover has features like the actor in the drama I am grateful . 
But we have to accept what is given by God . 
Oh yes ! Do not forget to watch the drama on this night chocolate vanilla okay . 
Whether we are happy with this drama.




* Hope this drama ended with a happy ending *

Lastly , have a great day to all of you .
Smile always and make today better than yesterday !
Bye . Bye . Bye
Asssalamualaikum kepada semua ^^
 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen