Farah Nenny Farah Nenny: September !

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September !

Hi september ! Early September is bad for me , this is about me and him . I don't know what I'm going to do now . Why he never understands me ? I did wrong ? If our relationship continues like this , I don't know what else to say and I don't want our relationship stop until here . Could you trying to understands me and my condition right now ? Don't be selfish , I try to be the best for you but you never see it . 


I miss him , even if you're not handsome
not good in the eyes of others .  
You're too good for me !

Lastly , I just want to tell you that I'm in love with you for the rest of my life . Then , being yourself is better than being like of others . Try to change your attitude okay . I forgot to say sorry to you , I'm really sorry if I do a mistakes . I do it all for our own good .
 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen