Farah Nenny Farah Nenny: It's not over !

Monday, July 23, 2012

It's not over !


MEMORIES


Hi there , hope all in good condition on month of fasting . Its not over is my entry today . Look at the picture and they are my best friends , my heart , my love and whatever la . Let me intro who's them ?
  • Rabiatul Adawiah , she's my aunt and also my best friends , very understanding . Now , she continued her studies at Matrik Gambang . I hope she will succeed . Although now we have not always met , you're always in my heart :)
  • Man with black clothes , I guess his long name is Amri Himalaya . Sorry if wrong :) . Yesterday , he had to stop work and leave us here . We're gonna miss you and don't forget us here . Then , I will take care of her for you . Don't worry okay !   
  • Man with an orange shirt and rayban , his name Abdul Aziz . Best friend with Amri Himalaya . Always together where they go . Always smiled when he has no problem , but when he has a problem his face like urggghhhh . Scary ! Hehehe sorry dear , just kidding :)
  • Finally , it's me . Maybe I do not need to intro about me because this blog is belong to me :)
  
Whatever it is , this is for you my best friends . My hope is that we not forget our friendship and our memories . Even now , we are not together it's not over . 8 letters 3 words 1 meaning is  I LOVE YOU .

Love Anje , 
 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen