Farah Nenny Farah Nenny: Friends !

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Friends !

Hi guys . Hope everythings okay . Today I want to tell about my friends . I have a lot of friend and them have a lot attitude . The many friends that there are some good and some bad . But I just want to share with all of you one of my other friends . Who is the woman's name , let the secret . Before , she is a friend always be with us , but not anymore . Want to know why ? Perhaps , because his new friends is much better than us . Its okay , I accept it with open heart , but when one day when you feel you have no friends . Don't you find us . We are not the place you stop when you feel lonely / no friends and anything else . One day , only you know what the meaning of true friends ! Now , we are only able to keep quiet with your actions towards ourselves . Lastly , please don't say that you want to be friends with us as before if a sense of self is not able to do so ! I hate people who only said , but was unable to do so !

# Think about it E*** #
 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen